ProGRAM Evaluator II
As a member of dynamic, transdisciplinary, and highly-functional team, the Program Evaluator II will design and deliver high-quality program evaluations to Federal health sector clients. In this role, the supervising Evaluator will provide subject matter expertise on program evaluation to multiple projects while also leading the design and implementation of medium to large-scale program evaluation studies. The interventions, policies, training, and other activities will be evaluated utilizing a set of rigorous assessment tools, which will allow for dissemination of evaluation findings to stakeholders and other intended audiences.
- Development of a final evaluation plan
- Oversee all evaluation activities, including the development of effective data collection, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Propose and pilot adaptations to the program curriculum
- Coordinate the administration and reporting of all evaluation measures, including clinic data, comprehensive assessments, survey data, Office of Vital Statistics data, and evaluation data from individual interventions
- Provide technical assistance on data collection, management, and reporting to partnering agencies and organizations, community-based clinics, and other stakeholders, specifically to ensure fidelity to program models
- Interpret data, analyze statistics, and quickly synthesize and summarize information from scientific literature and a variety of other sources
- Prepare quarterly reports monitoring the progress of all objectives towards short and long-term objectives
- Coordinate the reporting of all necessary measures for any additional evaluation projects planned by the CDC
- Oversee the dissemination of data, as well as representing data at scientific and trade conferences, meetings, and seminars
- Supervise and provide guidance to Research Analyst, Research Assistant and Program Evaluation I
- Doctorate with a specialization in an appropriate field of physical, health-related (public health / policy / administration), environmental or social science and one year of full time related research experience in a supervisory, administrative or research capacity; or Master’s degree with a specialization in an appropriate field of physical, biological, environmental or social science and three years of full time related research experience
- Experience working with Federal government agencies
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in program evaluation development and management
- Significant survey design experience
- Advanced quantitative and qualitative analytic skills
- Strong scientific writing, data analysis and statistical skills with ability to manipulate and analyze data using statistical software such as STATA, SAS and SPSS
- Excellent writing and oral presentation skills
Travel: Ability to travel up to 20%
This position may funded by a grant. If funded by grant, continuation is based upon available funds.
Employment in this position is contingent upon consent to and successful completion of a pre-employment background check, which may include a criminal background check, reference checks, verification of work history, and verification of any required academic credentials, licenses, and/or certifications, with results acceptable PHC GROUP. A criminal conviction will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. Background check information will be used in a confidential, non-discriminatory manner consistent with state and federal law.
Clearance: Selected Applicants will undergo a security / background investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; US Citizenship is required.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please send an e-mail including resume and cover letter, indicating salary requirements, to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Project Evaluator II” and your name in the subject line.
PHC GROUP, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages a diverse pool of candidates to apply.